How do I get individual headlamp components?

I need some help from you GM savvy folks that are more "plugged in" than I am.  I am attempting to replace my OEM headlamps with a "custom OEM" set.  I have already cleared the lenses on my current headlamps but I didn't do a great job with the fit/finish.  They're sealed and work just fine but I'm still looking to improve on them.

The desire is to install headlamps that are a mix of LT and LTZ headlamps.  I'm basically trying to take LTZ lights and replace the internal trim with the LT trim (if it fits around the LED bulb) and install clear marker lights to get the look I want.  I know you can order the entire assembly just about anywhere but not the individual pieces.  I also understand that the lights are assembled by GM in a clean room and sealed after they are perfectly cleaned.  That's a challenge I'm willing to deal with.

Does anyone know if it's possible for a regular nobody (me) to get access to the headlamp components for a 2017 Silverado without them already assembled?  In my perfect world, I could order the headlamps I want assembled by GM so they can use their superb facilities but I expect that's a bridge too far.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to take this one on.

Archived