advice on windshield wipers

On 11/13/2017 at 4:05 PM, cbrsilv15 said:

Bosch finally called me back today after 5 weeks of me leaving messages....  they are sending me a new set and I should expect them in about a week or so. 

thats good I just ordering them the icons 22oe should have them in a couple days 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bosch finally called me back today after 5 weeks of me leaving messages....  they are sending me a new set and I should expect them in about a week or so. 

I installed the Bosch icons 22oe they don't seem to sit 100% correctly on the Wilber bar the one nipple snaps in the whole but the 2 wing type things don't snap out from under and the passenger seems to fit on better but I took them both off double checked and they are on correct but anyone else have this ?I put the zip tie on just incase 

driver1.jpg

passenger1.jpg

I installed the Bosch icons 22oe they don't seem to sit 100% correctly on the Wilber bar the one nipple snaps in the whole but the 2 wing type things don't snap out from under and the passenger seems to fit on better but I took them both off double checked and they are on correct but anyone else have this ?I put the zip tie on just incase 
driver1.jpg.d56803aa2b4abf527bbfb518c3a4a2f5.jpg
passenger1.jpg.ab1f9a673cde3aa49ff7a5ff28e1f60e.jpg
What side you having problems with?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, SirenRed16 said:

What side you having problems with?

the driver side is worse then passenger but they both don't seem to be sitting correctly. I was wondering if thats just how they sit I can take more pics ?

the driver side is worse then passenger but they both don't seem to be sitting correctly. I was wondering if thats just how they sit I can take more pics ?
I also have the Icons and don't recall having that problem. When I get home I'll take pictures and upload them

14 minutes ago, SirenRed16 said:

I also have the Icons and don't recall having that problem. When I get home I'll take pictures and upload them

ok thank you a lot I appreciate it . also they have a little room it has a little wiggle room back n forth it can ,love in the clip ill try and get a better picture 

2 hours ago, cbrsilv15 said:

Mine snapped right in. As soon as I inboxed them, I removed the plastic clip on the blade and it just slid into place on my wiper arm no problems. No wiggle room. 

see hows theres a gap the pin that snaps in the hole snaps into place but doesn't seem full in but I can't get it to fit better these are the driver side passenger is the same. that clip I had to take off of the Bosch icon wiper as soon as I took it out of the box did you guys do the same ? thanks for all your help its really appreciated

wiper1.jpg

wiper2.jpg

wiperclip.jpg

I’ll check mine tomorrow for a gap, but I don’t think it’s there. They slide in far enough and if that clip pops in place, I wouldn’t worry about it falling off. I had to use a screwdriver to push the tab in far enough to take it off. It was pretty secure. 

Just now, cbrsilv15 said:

I’ll check mine tomorrow for a gap, but I don’t think it’s there. They slide in far enough and if that clip pops in place, I wouldn’t worry about it falling off. I had to use a screwdriver to push the tab in far enough to take it off. It was pretty secure. 

yes to take of the factory wipers I need a screwdriver to push the tab out also these just don't seem as secure 

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting on the blades to come in...........  Not looking promising.

Archived