2016 Tungsten metallic BS

Big bad

My initials are Bs, in case your wondering for pictures below. From MN, bought mine in June. Replaced a 95 Chevy I drove for 20 yrs. bought a Texas edition, rhino lined bed, step boards, installed tonnue Cover, tool box under it and found a set of 22 in ralley wheels. Did a sun tech clear sheild and tinted the Windows. 

So so what your looking here is a set of bed rails I welded up last saterday, I'm going to bolt them on tomorrow. Will update pics. This is the first stage, I'll be working on a led light bar behind the cab run turn brake lights. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.png

Kind of hard to tell, but in a nut shell. Between the bed rails above I took a opt 7 60 inch light bar, bought a 1x3 rectangular tube and cut a slot in it really carefully with a skill saw. Filed the ends for a taper instead of round. The light bar will shoot straight up in the  tube. I welded a flat bar inside at a angle to the light hits it at a 45 and reflects straight out the back. Capped the ends off and left one side open enough to get the bar and a 3/4 square bar in. Drilled some holes for drainage. I'm hoping to mount it tomorrow to drill holes in the rails. It will sit behind the cab flush with the front of the box. 

IMG_3724.JPG

IMG_3723.JPG

IMG_3725.JPG

IMG_3726.JPG

Archived