Best Seat Covers

I have a 2017 Silverado crew cab LT with cloth seats and once in awhile I bring my dog with me somewhere and even though she has short hair those little hairs weave their way into those cloth seats like bugs on a spider web, so does anyone have recommendations on great fitting seat covers I can easily wash when needed? It looks like all the ones on amazon got crappy reviews. 

Most of the Amazon cheapo fitted ones are still like $350 (in Canada) and set of amazing leather Katskinz was I think around $850CAD . In my mind, I would never pay $400 for the fitted cheapo's when you could upgrade the truck completely for $850. I don't run covers in my leather truck and my 1500 WT has Glovebox brand $10 fits-all covers (which are nice but rip easy) and a bed sheet in the back seat to keep grease off the cloth. If you don't want to upgrade your interior, just find a blanket for the pooch or Fia saddle blanket covers are a good option for big heavy dogs.    

I had Coverking Cordura Ballistic seat covers for many years in my last truck. They were tough, looked decent, and were reasonably priced. They started fraying toward the end of their life. We currently have Caltrend Neosupreme covers in our Jeep and they are a perfect fit and have held up to car seats and a golden retriever just fine. They are a little pricey though.

I have a Labrador and if anyone owns one they understand the oil from their coats can get in and will get in whatever they lay on constantly. My truck has leather but I have found just pushing up the back seats gives her tons of room and my Weathertech protects the floor. The underside of the seat was getting some fur on it so I just got a cheapo sheet from Khols and I put that over the seat when it is up. Seems to work for me. 

I'm with Waterfowler41. After watching his video I kicked myself for not getting the Wet Okole. I have coverking ballistic seat covers, which looked great online, but holy shit is the quality bad. I've had them about a year, maybe, and some of the edges are already fraying. (the external piping is pulling off from use) The rear seats aren't covered on the bottom, so moving the left or right seat up then down sometimes rumples the fabric and I have to physically push/pull it down. Plus it looks like garbage just having the side come down and end instead of wrapping. The armrest cover doesn't fully seat anymore so sometimes it comes off when I pull it up or down. I think coverking used to be great quality but they have really fallen, or they were always garbage and I never knew. Who knows.

I've also got a lab and I hunt/shoot and get pretty dirty. Looking for something I can just get dirty and wash if needed. I'll prob get Wet Okoles next year. Only downside is that they aren't fire resistant. I say that because sometimes I smoke cigars in my truck and if you ever get an ember it's likely to be a bad day with neoprene, I don't know how bad, but something you risk.

Archived