Steering wheel controls

Interesting idea!  I would like to be able to do this but not as a trade-off to scrolling through favorites.  Treat it like a CD stacker.  Load in your selected stations and change them out once in awhile! 

Is there any way to switch the steering wheel controls on the back from switching through favorites to changing through all channels? I use xm radio all the time so I like scrolling through all the stations. 
I'm sure you know this but just in case you dont. You can select audio on your dash screen and use the up and down arrows to go through individual channels. I know it isn't as nice as the buttons under the steeriing wheel but it gets the job done.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, B R A D said:

I'm sure you know this but just in case you dont. You can select audio on your dash screen and use the up and down arrows to go through individual channels. I know it isn't as nice as the buttons under the steeriing wheel but it gets the job done.

Yeah I like the info pages (speed ,l/km) on the screen, it’s annoying to go back and forth just to change the station. To bad they didn’t give the option to decide what it controls

Yeah I like the info pages (speed ,l/km) on the screen, it’s annoying to go back and forth just to change the station. To bad they didn’t give the option to decide what it controls
Having too many options makes us unhappy, lol. Normally I have audio on dash and maps on big screen. I wish I knew how to remove the favorite stations I had picked by accident [emoji34]

9 hours ago, Trimble17 said:

Is there any way to switch the steering wheel controls on the back from switching through favorites to changing through all channels? I use xm radio all the time so I like scrolling through all the stations. 

You might have to pick your 25 favorite sat stations.

7 hours ago, B R A D said:

Having too many options makes us unhappy, lol. Normally I have audio on dash and maps on big screen. I wish I knew how to remove the favorite stations I had picked by accident emoji34.png

Can't you just change it to one you like?

From time to time I rearrange the order of my 'favorites' so the ones I play most often are closest together. 

Archived