Anyone see a Centennial Edition on lots yet?

Just curious if anyone knows when Centennial Editions will hit dealer lots or if you have seen them on the lots already. My grandpa ordered one when they announced it and initially was told by Thanksgiving and now he is being told it will be later until he will get it.   Of course he wants to be the first one to have one locally and obviously his will take some time being special ordered with 6.2 and no sunroof. I have read reports that dealers were to start getting them in October and I am surprised to not see any yet especially with the strong marketing push.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

A centennial edition ccsb along with two standard box LTZ's  were delivered to my local dealer's lot this week. If either one had the max tow package, I'd be calling it mine!  There are still some very nice '18's available for those still searching.   The centennial edition is an exceptionally sharp looking truck and I would buy it simply for its good looks  if the max tow package wasn't a priority!