Level, Lift & Tires Options on a budget for 2015 Midnight Edition

Loving my new-to-me 2015 Silverado 4x4 Z71 Crew Cab Midnight Edition. Now it's time to start planning the ride height. I've got the stock 18" black rims (which I love) and 265/65/18 tires. I want to raise the ride height keeping these rims and level it, but nothing crazy (not a huge budget for this). What's the best bang for the buck option?

I've read and searched and read s'more, but haven't really landed on what I'm looking for.

I'm leaning toward a modest leveling kit with bigger tires on the stock rims? like the Rough Country 3.5" combo kit? http://www.roughcountry.com/gm-combo-lift-kit-212-3.html  With that kit and the stock 18" rims, what are the biggest tires that'll fit with no rub (or require a little bit of soft surgery)?

thanks all!

midnight.jpg

3 minutes ago, Bgill said:

I'd recommend you contact or stop by Sarasota Customs they'll treat you right and cover all the options.

Thanks. The truck came to me from Tampa, but that's 4 hours from me. The shop I stopped into yesterday (well know truck lift place), was up in the $4k-$5 range for "typical lift, wheels, and tires." 

8 hours ago, Contento said:

DOH! sorry. i'll relocate it

I want the guys that have the same trucks to help you.

Since I have yet to offer any help I will suggest the Bilstein leveling shocks as they have 3 height positions.

Add some 285-295 tires and good to go.

Archived