Edge CS2 Tuner with Windshield Mount

schlegle1

Like new Edge CS2 Tuner with windshield mount. Was used in my 2015 Silverado 5.3 before trading it in. I used mainly for the Fuel Economy tune, worked great in my opinion. Very nice full color display with customizable wallpaper, gauges, and added Fuel management mode. I really liked this tuner and plan on buying a similar setup for my new truck. I paid nearly $400 for it when I purchased it. Looking to get $250 shipped to your door. Will come with Tuner, Windshield mount, all Chords, and paperwork. Has also been upgraded to latest GM software through Edge, plug-n-play ready. Will work with 2014-2017 GM Trucks.

$250 Shipped OBO

edge_evolution_cs2_programmer_screens_animation.gif.ef122df7e6f5489ae1cd41034274972d.gif

Edge_EvolutionCS2_6.2.thumb.jpg.fb51a165470b9f0941ae3fe57a639e79.jpg

4 minutes ago, snowbrdd said:

How well does the fuel management tune work?

I travel quite a bit for work (too different job sites) and wanted to find something that would give me a little bump in fuel economy because of it. Using the fuel economy tune and driving using the fuel economy management tool on the display i noticed a 2mpg bump and on a good weather, good driving condition day I've seen as much as 3mpg. When you do as much driving as i do i felt like this tuner paid for itself in a matter of no time. 

2 hours ago, schlegle1 said:

I travel quite a bit for work (too different job sites) and wanted to find something that would give me a little bump in fuel economy because of it. Using the fuel economy tune and driving using the fuel economy management tool on the display i noticed a 2mpg bump and on a good weather, good driving condition day I've seen as much as 3mpg. When you do as much driving as i do i felt like this tuner paid for itself in a matter of no time. 

Ah, glws

All my driving is city driving. I doubt it'd help much.

Archived