Cab lights done

8c6f4a26a732a194eed2f1e8f35af809.jpg

I installed the cab lights wasn’t the easiest mod to do I think I got them pretty good I measured 500 times lol. They look a little off I did my best I don’t think they came out that bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

dude those looks awesome!.. i'd love to do that.. 

Thank you it wasn’t impossible but def one of the harder mods to do. The lights are shaped weird there is a lot of info on the web and here about doing them. You can see the end 2 looks but off but it’s ok.

Super jealous right now! It’s the only exterior mod left that I desperately want and I just don’t have the balls.

Oh trust me I broke out in a sweat taking a dremel to my roof. Wife wanted no part in that lolol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Very well done!

For those who would like to perform this mod, do you have part numbers and/or tips on the install?

I have all the part numbers for everything if I had to do it over I would not have spent the 100 on the harness. Yes it was def easier but it wasn’t plug and play on my truck. If you wanna do it. Open the passengers side fuse box and see if you have power to the third pin with parking lights on. After I had everything set to install I said let me check no power to that pin. I had to tap in to the parking light wire in the kick panel. So I had to make my own harness anyway.

Also I made templates of the 3 lights
Part numbers
23170769 harness
Again it’s def one of the harder mods to do but def do able. I got mine as close to perfect as I can they came out ok could have been a little
More perfect but I tried my best.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Jaychevy81 said:

Oh trust me I broke out in a sweat taking a dremel to my roof. Wife wanted no part in that lolol.

ah thats nothing, I cut a hole in my camaro hood to add one of the 14-15 vents.  Talk about butt puckering

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...