Hi guys New to the forum and looking for some help. I bought a 2014 Silverado with the 6.2l that had a 4 inch hole on the passenger side of the block n went on to replace the engine only to have it crank over and not start. Plugged I'm my scan tool and it says I've lost communion with my fpcm. So I replaced that and still not hearing the fuel pump run our getting pressure. Just wondering what steps I have to take to test the fuel pump? I've checked every fuse and double checked that I've hooked up every sensor and still nothing. 

20171107_102941.jpg

Did you have the module programmed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I did not. Does that need to be done? Can i just take the module and vin to dealer and the can do it? Or do they need the truck towed in with it installed?

Got it programmed. Ended up with water being in the fuse box causing a short with no power going to the module (truck had a hard life as I bought it as a repo) got it to fire and now saying I have no communication from throttle body to gas pedal sensor so it's in reduced power mode. Back to the drawing board!