Breaking issues.

Hello all. New to forum. 

2006 Silverado. Rotted out about 4 months ago. Just got done rebuilding her.   New rockers, cab corners, rear cross members and braces for frame under bed.  I replaced the rear springs with 2500 springs. From 1500. All brakes and hardware were also replaced. When I brake the truck starts to shake. Feels like coming from back coming forward.  All suspension components are tight in the front.  

I tried replacing the rotors which were new twice. No change. New calipers twice. No change. Bleed system 3 times. No change. 

Need help 

On 11/18/2017 at 4:29 PM, Kasbyboy said:

Hello all. New to forum. 

2006 Silverado. Rotted out about 4 months ago. Just got done rebuilding her.   New rockers, cab corners, rear cross members and braces for frame under bed.  I replaced the rear springs with 2500 springs. From 1500. All brakes and hardware were also replaced. When I brake the truck starts to shake. Feels like coming from back coming forward.  All suspension components are tight in the front.  

I tried replacing the rotors which were new twice. No change. New calipers twice. No change. Bleed system 3 times. No change. 

Need help 

New rotors can be warped. I always turn mine. Here is a way to test them. You will need a Dial Indicator. http://amzn.to/2hMzkWo This can be used to test all your front end components to find the warp.

Archived