Service 4wd and stabilitrac

I own a 2014 Silverado, I purchased this truck brand new in 2014. Since owning it I been having a recurring problem my service 4wd and stabilitrac pop up on the dash. As soon as there is a change in temperature it happens. Been to the dealer at least 6 times for this problem. They have changed sensors, wiring harnesses and reprogrammed the transfer case. Has anyone else experienced this problem and what has been done to fix it ? Thank you

I may have read somewhere another poster had issues with electrical grounding under the front dash. I don’t remember the details but i remember it being some kind of electrical issue. Just a thought. I greatly dislike these type of [emoji317] issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, snowbrdd said:

This is the electrical ground issue. Referred to as the g218 ground. You can check this.

I would think that should be a safety recall being the steering was acting that way. Kinda scary actually. I'm glad I still have somewhat of the old system being a HD but still have sensors for stability and sway control. 

Archived