Send to in dash navigation

Braces

I am beyond angry - 

I was told by them [Onstar advisor] that all the functionality of theMychevrolet app would continue to function under the Basic Plan 

I called them moments ago and got no where - I told them to just cancel my basic plan all together  - I have time for these greedy ba$turds

6 hours ago, onstarsucsk said:

I am beyond angry - 

I was told by them [Onstar advisor] that all the functionality of theMychevrolet app would continue to function under the Basic Plan 

I called them moments ago and got no where - I told them to just cancel my basic plan all together  - I have time for these greedy ba$turds

lol joined just to post this

9 hours ago, Tattooo said:

I guess this thread and all the complaints helped because my send to destination works again as of this morning emoji16.png

Thank you GM

You’re right! I just tried it too and it works again. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another "update" to the myChevrolet app

anyone fall for this update yet?

knowing that the last update took away the popular and commonly used "send to In-Dash Navigation" feature so Onstar could charge extra for this, and the backlash had them reverse course (temporarily I'm sure) - I do NOT Trust Onstar and will NOT be a lemming by updating my app to this newer version...3.10.0 - released Dec 8, 2017 until I know that feature is still present and working as it did before.

Bueller?

anyone? 

Bueller?

Another "update" to the myChevrolet app

anyone fall for this update yet?
knowing that the last update took away the popular and commonly used "send to In-Dash Navigation" feature so Onstar could charge extra for this, and the backlash had them reverse course (temporarily I'm sure) - I do NOT Trust Onstar and will NOT be a lemming by updating my app to this newer version...3.10.0 - released Dec 8, 2017 until I know that feature is still present and working as it did before.

Bueller?
anyone? 
Bueller?

For the iPhone it still works!

2015 Silverado LT Midnight Edition
4.5” CST suspension lift
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1