Who's got Fender Flares ?

What's up guys, I want to buy some Fender Flares for my 2016 crew cab and wanted to hear and see from the people who have them, what brand do you have and pictures please. Any quality control issues or longevity issues ? Did you get them color matched and how much?

My truck is tungsten gray.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's up guys, I want to buy some Fender Flares for my 2016 crew cab and wanted to hear and see from the people who have them, what brand do you have and pictures please. Any quality control issues or longevity issues ? Did you get them color matched and how much?

My truck is tungsten gray.

Thanks

I’ve had the EGR version in matte black on my truck since about June. So far so good. No issues with them rubbing and damaging the paint either. Install was super simple.

I have an extra set as well if you’d be interested.

I’ve had the EGR version in matte black on my truck since about June. So far so good. No issues with them rubbing and damaging the paint either. Install was super simple.

I have an extra set as well if you’d be interested.

Got pictures of them on your truck?

*Flips monitor upside down*

¡¡pooƃ sʞool

[emoji23] I got a good laugh out of that. You know these pesky iPhones and their picture flipping.

got them from real truck. Fit is great and instal is quick. One issue at 80-85 they vibrated at the top where gasket meets paint and started to get paint scuff. pulled away from body and added black rtv and never moved since. Love them. 2 years and still look like day installed.

18341887_10212706253793308_8389731117381666560_n.jpg

I put a set of Rough Country fender flares on my truck, but return them since the tires were not flush to the fender flares and looked odd. Good quality, easy to install, did not like the stance. May be if I used spacers it will look better. Did not tried.

BajaKing.

20170807_103231.jpg

20170807_130712.jpg

20170807_130721.jpg

20170807_130731.jpg

15 minutes ago, Esan said:

got them from real truck. Fit is great and instal is quick. One issue at 80-85 they vibrated at the top where gasket meets paint and started to get paint scuff. pulled away from body and added black rev and never moved since. Love them. 2 years and still look like day installed.

18341887_10212706253793308_8389731117381666560_n.jpg

whats black rev?

How much you want for your other set?  I have been think about them but not sure about pulling the trigger yet.

I paid $415 for them so I’d like to get at least $350. Need to take some pictures of them tomorrow. They are almost like a satin black because they are the paintable version. Didn’t know that when I bought them.

got them from real truck. Fit is great and instal is quick. One issue at 80-85 they vibrated at the top where gasket meets paint and started to get paint scuff. pulled away from body and added black rev and never moved since. Love them. 2 years and still look like day installed.

18341887_10212706253793308_8389731117381666560_n.thumb.jpg.5b1a2c046e0d02a22385a2950adaaa5b.jpg

Hmm maybe I should take mine off and look at it. I put the gasket but that doesn’t mean they haven’t done something.

Archived