Leveling kits for 1”

So I’ve found the motofab leveling kits for these heights. I was wondering if anybody has any reviews on them or if there are any other 1” leveling kits out there worth checking into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s not much to leveling kits. Any reputable company is fine. Even some eBay sellers.

On 11/20/2017 at 9:39 PM, wade_660 said:

A metal spacer is a metal spacer.

AHH but is it a good metal spacer?? That's the question

I wouldn't waste time on a 1" level. Between the blocks, install, and getting an alignment it's going to be a bummer once done and you notice it's not that big of a difference. 

I would do 1.5", I did and I'm pretty happy with the look, I think I have about 1" of rake left. If I had it to do again I would go 2"  

4 minutes ago, Jdkno said:

I wouldn't waste time on a 1" level. Between the blocks, install, and getting an alignment it's going to be a bummer once done and you notice it's not that big of a difference. 

I would do 1.5", I did and I'm pretty happy with the look, I think I have about 1" of rake left. If I had it to do again I would go 2"  

Oh I don't know. If the rear were an inch below the front could you tell? If an inch were added to you nose could yo tell?

If the front 1" is matched to removing the rear spacer it comes out with a very slight positive rake. Cheapest way there is to do a level. Yes, do the alignment. 

I did a 1.5" MotoFab level.  Didn't touch the rear.  Easy enough to install.  Not sure if you'd be able to tell the difference between 1" and 1.5" front leveling kit with anything other than a tape measure, since there is quite a bit of rake to start with.

1 hour ago, OldBlue61 said:

I did a 1.5" MotoFab level.  Didn't touch the rear.  Easy enough to install.  Not sure if you'd be able to tell the difference between 1" and 1.5" front leveling kit with anything other than a tape measure, since there is quite a bit of rake to start with.

I think you would be able to tell the difference between the 1"" and 1.5" level kit looking at the truck straight on from the side. 

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, namanc6 said:

Got the new shoes! 285/55r20 KO2! Love them so far. 5100s next.

Verrry nice looking truck!  This would be the color if I was getting a new truck!

I did a 1" on my 2012 when I had it.  2" is too level for me.  1" did the trick.  Was an eBay kit, $30 or so, the guy was making them from high grade aluminum.  Less aggressive angles on the front end as well.  Even on my HD I only did about an inch, maybe a tad more.  Was great for my eyes and taste.  I've thought about doing my Colorado but with the fender flares that came on it (LPO), the stock wheels and tires look goofy already.  If it had no fender flares I'd throw one on so it doesn't look weird. 

Archived