Post your Cargo Management System

EFLine

Time to post your cargo management system! 

I was thinking of home making one for the bed of the truck. I currently have a built in bike rack for my wife's and my bike, however I find that a lot of times things will slide to the back of the bed and I either have to army crawl back there or open the tonneu cover. 

We're pregnant now with our first and were thinking of getting a Yukon XL Denali for more enclosed space as we also have a dog and do some camping trips, head up to the cabin, and tow the boat a lot. BUT thinking we'll keep the truck to see how it works out with a dog and kid in back seat and everything else in the bed. 

Last thing I want is to crawl back there trying to get a stroller. 

Idea was to build a cargo management system in the back and add in hooks too for grocery bags, as the back seats folded up only have two hooks and with a kid, seats will be folded down now, and then something to keep items from sliding deeper into the bed. 

Yukon XL's and Suburbans are excellent for families if they can afford one.  A canopy with a divider like Z2Z's posted will meet your needs in a much more cost effective manner.  Years ago Suburbans were offered in basic trim levels at a friendlier price point.  It is unfortunate, imo, that this choice is not available.

21 minutes ago, Donstar said:

Yukon XL's and Suburbans are excellent for families if they can afford one.  A canopy with a divider like Z2Z's posted will meet your needs in a much more cost effective manner.  Years ago Suburbans were offered in basic trim levels at a friendlier price point.  It is unfortunate, imo, that this choice is not available.

Yeah I used to have a 2003 Z71 Suburban and feel that every new body style came with 150% price increase. My old man just bought a new Yukon XL Denali and paid more for it than his first house (granted every option available).... prices are a bit extreme

Archived