No Interior Sound - Error Codes

Well, Monday I left work, fired up the truck, and had no sounds from anything - radio, turn signals, bluetooth for incoming calls, nada.  3rd time this has happened in the last month.  A couple of restarts and still no joy.  The last 2 times this happened, the next day it was fine.  I know this has been an issue for some on here, so here's my story...

Since I'm getting near the end of my warranty period, I wanted to get this resolved.  Called the dealer I purchased it from, and they asked if I could bring it in now, the techs still have 15 minutes until they go home for the day.  Too far away to get there that soon, so since we moved since I purchased the truck, I call the dealer closest to our house and their service department is open until 8pm.  Cool, I can make that.  Service manager tells me to not shut it off, to pull straight into the building and they will scan it for error codes.

Sure enough, he pulls 4 codes from it.  Nothing flashing on the dash or anything like that, but he gives me a printout of the error codes, which I have attached.  They reloaded the software in the computer, takes about an hour, and on my way I go.  So far so good.

This post is really just in case anyone else has this issue, the codes they found when scanning my truck are attached.

Error Codes.JPG

Edited by OldBlue61
Add the error codes as tags

On 11/22/2017 at 10:19 PM, 05cyclone said:

I had this happen to me once. Let it sit overnight and it was back to normal when I restarted it.

Mine was too, the first 2 times it did it.  Since my warranty was winding down, I wanted to get it looked at.  Reloading the software in the radio (so far) seems to have done the trick.

• Like 1

The are terrible about logic lock. The updated programming is supposed to repair this. If it happens again remove both the battery cables and hold them together for 30 seconds. This will discharge all the capacitors and repair the problem. Hope this helps.

• 3 years later...