Backup Lights

On 3/3/2018 at 10:04 PM, Sidewayz said:

Added those light buLbs from Amazon. They work great thanks!

Which ones did you go with?  I want to upgrade my bulbs and can't decide which to use...

• 3 weeks later...

I use the phillips 921w ultinon they are super bright and have lasted me three trucks and a Suburban.  2014 Silverado, 2016 Silverado, 2017 Silverado and now my Suburban. https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=philips+921w+led

On 4/18/2018 at 2:12 PM, LuciasMaximus said:

I use the phillips 921w ultinon they are super bright and have lasted me three trucks and a Suburban.  2014 Silverado, 2016 Silverado, 2017 Silverado and now my Suburban. https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=philips+921w+led

I second those for the reverse lights. Work well.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/22/2017 at 7:02 PM, Sidewayz said:

Just purchased a new Suburban and after having a Silverado with big tow mirrors I’m kinda used to the bright LED lights for backing up in our dark driveway. Anyone add additional lighting for reversing?

I had the led backup light  in my 2017. They look nice and bright but they are too bright when you look on monitor and too bright for the back up camera 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/16/2018 at 6:25 PM, Sidewayz said:

Never seen those before. I wonder how bright they are??

i have the second ones(4 pack) in my 15 sierra and 16 Yukon and they are great! super bright. i will try and get a picture in the next few days....

On 11/25/2017 at 11:21 PM, Sidewayz said:

I don’t have rear bumper steps. It’s a Suburban not a pickup. Thanks for the replies though. 

Lots of things here get in lost translation,  just to make sure this gets off track, what kind of “puppy” in your profile picture.

Edited by JimCost2014

• 2 weeks later...