2017 Silverado front grille led light inserts

• 3 weeks later...

I see on mine there is limited space on the top of the grille mainly the center, what cutting or trimming did you need to do on the grille or radiator support, I am thinking of installing a light bar below the bow tie behind the grille but, I really like your set up better

• Like 1

I see on mine there is limited space on the top of the grille mainly the center, what cutting or trimming did you need to do on the grille or radiator support, I am thinking of installing a light bar below the bow tie behind the grille but, I really like your set up better

Mine is on the grille support, and I went this way cause I wanted to look as oem as possible., and since this lights have a perfect straight light output makes them really bright.
IMG_0040.JPG

This how my guy set it up for me. He did cut the back of the middle led but the side ones fit right in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Viktorrocks15 said:

To be honest I don’t, I’m selling my illuminated bow tie and once I sell it I’ll take some measurements and send them your way.

Look's Good. What led's lights did you used ?? Why are you selling your bowtie  ????

Thanks! I used this one
8b8c7c81604fc9ab413947b87ddef6da.jpg

I bought the bow tie for really good price, but I rather spend that money on something more effective.

How much you going to ask for the bowtie?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk