2017 6.2 8spd tsb, new calabration/update

I previously had a 2017 6.2 cc 8spd silverado with a build date of 7/17 and now have another truck exactly the same but with a build date of 4/17. Both trucks were new with 0 miles , The newer build date truck definitely shifted and felt like it had more power or more responsiveness. Wondering if anyone has had updated calabration done and what tsb you had performed. 

Nobody has had any updates or tsbs done?  From what I can tell there is 16-na-404 possibly for updated calibration and 16-na-019,  low mileage  for relearn or adaptive shift, harsh shift ,  slips or flairs and one more 16-na-364 which is for the delayed engagement after sitting. The 16-na-404 is what interested me as it appears to be and updated calibration.

Not sure if it's related to a calibration update or not but, I will say that the earlier build date truck water temp will rise 10 degrees when you nailed it or down shift up a incline and I don't remember the other one doing that. But I can't say for sure.

How can you know the build date? Bought mine in Aug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s on the door

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

9 minutes ago, Crobinson16 said:

Also I'm concerned about the water temp rising to 220 on just a small hill or passing a car. I can't understand what would be causing the sudden temp jump. I'm not even getting on it.  

I wouldn't be too concerned so long as it only rises briefly then pulls back to ~210ish The ecotec3 motors use electric fans for additional cooling not hooked up permanently to the motor like in the Hemi's and other V8's. This makes them more fuel efficient but as a result the trucks computer is constantly turning on and off the fan biased on engine temps so while you're driving down the road normally the fan is off, then when you downshift to pass or hit a grade and the engine beings to work harder the temp momentary increases slightly before the computer can activate the fans and bring temps back in check.

Archived