Bushing and weather strip to eleminate noise and vibration

Since I have the first production Yukon Denali with 80k on clock and more than 39 months of owner ship,I was trying every method to eleminate the current issues this veichle has.so I started to replace the front and rear shocks with normal gas shocks,mag shocks has been bypassed by resistors installed by dealer(it was an internal agreement between us as I will take the full responsibility if some thing happens)also I change the 22" tires with 17" methods wheels today I received a call from dealer saying that they have a new updated steering bushing that have a different design which will solve the vibration issue part number gm84234960 I took the car today after installaion and the difference is noticeable.also I noticed the escalade has extra weather strip between the front and back doors.i order this weather strip and I am so excited to see the difference.first pic is for Yukon Denali and second is for escalade.

Screenshot_20171124-011255.png

20171204_184636.png

Since I have the first production Yukon Denali with 80k on clock and more than 39 months of owner ship,I was trying every method to eleminate the current issues this veichle has.so I started to replace the front and rear shocks with normal gas shocks,mag shocks has been bypassed by resistors installed by dealer(it was an internal agreement between us as I will take the full responsibility if some thing happens)also I change the 22" tires with 17" methods wheels today I received a call from dealer saying that they have a new updated steering bushing that have a different design which will solve the vibration issue part number gm84234960 I took the car today after installaion and the difference is noticeable.also I noticed the escalade has extra weather strip between the front and back doors.i order this weather strip and I am so excited to see the difference.first pic is for Yukon Denali and second is for escalade.

Screenshot_20171124-011255.thumb.png.7a0b53f6366dc7337a79d2e3babf1918.png
20171204_184636.thumb.png.7868ef1b0f9b6ba1ff06995fdd62269d.png
What's the part number for the weatherstripping?

Yes,specially as I have catback I feel the difference.and also as I mentioned in my first post the updated steering bushings helps a lot with vibration,all the efforts what I am doing is to help me driving this car as it should and I am lucky I success.

Archived