Zach1990s 2014 Silverado

zach1990

Got most of my orders in today. The Diablo will arrive tomorrow. Figured I'd spend today pampering the truck so I've put in the frame plugs and have an appointment in 2 hours to get tint done. Gonna have the front and brow done to match the factory rear. May start debadging today if time allows.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

c9f28bc3b0d4fa52be50b39d35a17e4e.jpg2841c3a75e50fdcf56eab15aa984d10b.jpg

Installed the Diablo this morning. So far I'm really enjoying it. The DOD being off is nice, throttle response is much better, and overall drivability is noticeably increased. However the shifts are very very firm for 5th and 6th. May tweak that a little, but for now I gotta say I'm impressed.

Ok so the settings I'm using is the Diablo tune with raised rev limit, raised speed limit, 14% throttle advance, and torque management off. Anyone care to offer input or suggestions to better this? I don't necessarily want a speed demon just love to have speed when I want it and good drivability. O and I of course turned AFM off.

Edit: still playing with the trans settings. It's neck snapping this way. Not completely happy with that

Ok so this thing is driving fantastic now! Next on the list is to install the K&N CAI when it arrives, install the leveling kit (arrived today), and then decide on what exhaust I want. Tires will come when these wear out. And a pic for good measure since I washed it today before work. bffc80bd28d01a774ad3d5e1b6b8ea1d.jpg

The intake I picked up from Blackbear arrived today.4d016b010acb32feeaf1f6382a6eea6e.jpg

I have this intake (TruXP version) I highly recommend getting the prefilter wrap if you take your car through touchless car washes. I was getting water on my filter every time I took the truck through the car wash. a83440734fc6bf52762c373d55b8aead.jpg
  • Like 1

So had the exhaust work done today and I'm very pleased with it. Got rid of the 3rd cat, the flapper valve, and resonator. Had a 14" Magnaflow installed SI/SO and dumped over the rear axle with a 3x12 slash cut tip. I'll try to get a video of it when I'm able.

• Like 1