06 GMC Yukon Denali XL Bose Amp part# needed!!!

Javenged1007

Question

Hello all, need some help on ordering a part for my 2006 GMC Yukon Denali XL. Installed a JVC aftermarket radio, completed buy a certified audio technician. Install went great but he told me that my amp was bad volume would not be sufficient.  Cost to bypass amp and install aftermarket amp and labor is $445.

I see that replacement is pretty easy, just do not want to rip off my dash and console to the amp just yet to see the part number.  Can someone please tell me what the exact part number is for my baby ?

GMC Yukon Denali XL

Bose audio system.

Has back seat DVD Entertainment System.

1 answer to this question

that doesn't sound right, what do you mean by volume wouldn't be sufficient? before unplugging factory radio the installer should have adjusted volume, and the aftermarket system would continue from what it was left at before unplugging.  i came across that before. all depends on which module installer used to integrate to you vehicle. different modules have different features and level controls to utilize the factory amp. $450 ? you could do the work yourself, run 4 sets of speaker write to factory amp and connect to factory speaker wires and not to each door. you can find wire colors from the guys here or from audio sites online. 

Archived