275/65 R20 on Stock LTZ Wheels With Leveling Kit

Yes they will fit. 1 week ago I put 275/65/20 on my 1500 Sierra with no level. Looks and rides great. I actually bought a 2” level but don’t know if I’m going to install it now. 

Those will fit no no problem and no rub.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, freshstart12 said:

Yes they will fit. 1 week ago I put 275/65/20 on my 1500 Sierra with no level. Looks and rides great. I actually bought a 2” level but don’t know if I’m going to install it now. 

Those will fit no no problem and no rub.

Awesome...what tires did you go with? Any pics by any chance?

I went with scooper Discoverer AT/3’s my local shop said that’s what they sell the most of. I was in between those and the Nitto G2’s but the Coopers were about $100 cheaper for the set. They look great. I don’t have a full body shot just a close up of the tire. 

636E90DF-F12F-42AA-BEA2-10F6CDE03502.jpeg

Does anyone know if 275/65 R20 Nitto Terra Grapplers will fit without rubbing on a 2015 Silverado 1500 LTZ on stock 20" wheels with a leveling kit?
Hey, I've got a rough country 2" level and 275/60/20 KO2's and I had to cut some of my felt out. 65s wouldn't fit at all so not too sure what these guys are saying.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Hey, I've got a rough country 2" level and 275/60/20 KO2's and I had to cut some of my felt out. 65s wouldn't fit at all so not too sure what these guys are saying.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

It’s really the offset of the wheel that will make or break the fitment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will fit fine. This is a 33/65/22 with a 2in level I just installed this afternoon.IMG_5824.thumb.JPG.bd21de0134d7922232064b9a6f98e0bb.JPG

Sorry the picture is sideways I just ran out in the rain to take it.

Aluminum 2in kit (don't buy composite rough ****-ry crap) 

Summit Performance ( http://amzn.to/2BlGNUI )

Video of the install. Literally takes less than 30 minutes if I am taking my time to do it.

The video is a full install of one side in 4 minutes (minus taking the wheel off)

Edited by carnau
  • Like 1