17 crew leveling kit

ok I have a 17 crew cab. when I measure the front and the back I get a difference of about 6 inches difference . What can I do about getting the right leveling kit for this major height difference between the 2.  ive seen 2in--2.25in-- and 2.5in kits which don't seem like enough for my application .  thanks in advance Matt 

1 hour ago, Matash said:

ok I have a 17 crew cab. when I measure the front and the back I get a difference of about 6 inches difference . What can I do about getting the right leveling kit for this major height difference between the 2.  ive seen 2in--2.25in-- and 2.5in kits which don't seem like enough for my application .  thanks in advance Matt 

I had a 2.25" level kit installed at the Chevy dealership where I bought my truck. I didn't think that it would be enough, but it was.

Personally, I would recommend taking it to the dealership and seeing what options they have. Not to mention, if they do it there, your warranty won't be messed with.

Thanks for the reply guys It was new.  Remeasured and I was incorrect . Its a 3in difference and I think I will have the dealer do it just to be safe .  36front    39rear  I think I'm going to search around and find the cheapest dealer that can do it..

3 hours ago, Matash said:

Thanks for the reply guys It was new.  Remeasured and I was incorrect . Its a 3in difference and I think I will have the dealer do it just to be safe .  36front    39rear  I think I'm going to search around and find the cheapest dealer that can do it..

This sounds more like the normal factory rake.   If you plan to put weight regularly in the back, you may wish to put a 1.5" to 2" level on the front.  You may not measure level when empty, but it will appear level.   I put a canopy and a tool chest on my truck and the difference between the front and back became 1" closer.

Ok Donstar that makes sense. I have a enclosed trailer I pull. And 2in would make it level better. I appreciate the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived