Whoosh sound at low speed over bump

I thought I had tire rub because I first heard a whooshing sound back out of driveway when I went over the curb.  Sounds like a tire rubbing against the felt wheel liner.  I determined it is not tire rub because I get same sound with wheels straight.   Then I was driving through an intersection where it is flat then at cross walk there is a incline maybe 20 degrees at least and right when front hit the incline I get the same whoosh sound.   Any ideas?  My only idea is maybe the plastic wheel balancing beads in my tires dropping and hitting rim inside the tire.  When I went through intersection I was doing maybe 20 mph so the beads wouldn’t have been pushed out against the tires yet. They need 35 mph.  If I am driving over 35 and hit railroad track or pot hole I have never heard anything. I also jumped up and down on rear and front and rocked truck  and get no noise from suspension. 

I have fox coilovers and also thought it could be from them compressing but I have never noticed it before and if I roll off a high curb I here nothing. If it’s at some speed I hear the noise.  If I’m driving higher speed over 30 and hit a bump to make suspension cycle there’s no noise.  I checked all parts under front end and nothing is worn or broken.  All I can think of is the plastic balancing beads in the tire are knocked down in the tire because truck isn’t going over 35 for the beads to be forced to outside of tire.  I also find hard to believe I would be able to hear plastic beads in the tire with windows rolled up

I was just wondering if this could be the shock making the noise.  I have never checked Nitrogen levels and they are about 2.5 years old with 18k miles.  How often should they be checked?  I saw the valve on the end of the remote reservoir so I am guessing they are supposed to be checked and refilled?

Archived