Front/Rear Dash Cam

Looking for suggestions for a good front/rear dash cam. Would prefer one that tracks your speed on the recording.  Someone posted their install of one, but I can't find it, been looking for the last couple hours.

I am running the BlackVue 2 channel camera.  Mine is the 650, which is now the 750.

I purchased it form the Dash Cam store local to me.  The BlackVue has its pros and cons but I am happy with it.

Here is a link: http://www.thedashcamstore.com/blackvue-dr750s-2ch-1080p-dual-lens-dashcam-install-bundle/

Let me know if you need any help with the install.  Took me about a day taking my time to make it look good.

HTH,

-S

Thanks for your inputs so far.  Sam/Aaron, those are two that I have been looking at, but I'm going to be stringing up three vehicles, so I was looking for something just as good without the high price tag.  I may have to put in a lot of OT for either of these.

I bought Seydi F1. Full 4k  res with wide angle. Parking mode and incident mode with mph/gps cords/ ID embedded on video. Ive had it since october so dont know about summer but its worked great so far and got it for $80 amazon

• 3 weeks later...

I had a Thinkware F750 with rear camera in my old Cruze that I'll be installing in my '17 Silverado shortly.  I've had it close to 2 years and it still works great.  I'll be buying an F800 for my other vehicle . I chose Thinkware over others based on video I had seen before making my original purchase.  I have not been disappointed.

I'll do my best to make an install thread.

Archived