Jbowl's 2017 Silverado 1500 LT Z71 4x4 build

Jbowl

Where we are now....     6" BDS with Fox racing adjustable Coilovers and Recoil Traction Bars.  SB Cold air intake.  Magnaflow exhaust single black tip.  Roll n Lock bed cover.  NFab side steps.  35" Nitto ridge Graplers on 20" LRG 116's.  Window tint and stubby antennae to clear the garage!

23736026_10156264396065016_1482863882240328900_o.jpg

Nice but needs turbo or a blower. Sorry but I add boost to everything. Well not completely true my go kart is nitrous. And I drove a NA truck for a few years, it was horrible. I just feel like these truck don't have enough power to get out of there own way more so with more drive train loss. 

I would get a tune(hpt) and see that truck wake up big time!  More so with your mods.

Nice truck !!!

Nice but needs turbo or a blower. Sorry but I add boost to everything. Well not completely true my go kart is nitrous. And I drove a NA truck for a few years, it was horrible. I just feel like these truck don't have enough power to get out of there own way more so with more drive train loss. 

I would get a tune(hpt) and see that truck wake up big time!  More so with your mods.

Nice truck !!!
You mind sponsoring my build? Would love a whipple on mine lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 3:08 PM, Jbowl said:

Where we are now....     6" BDS with Fox racing adjustable Coilovers and Recoil Traction Bars.  SB Cold air intake.  Magnaflow exhaust single black tip.  Roll n Lock bed cover.  NFab side steps.  35" Nitto ridge Graplers on 20" LRG 116's.  Window tint and stubby antennae to clear the garage!

23736026_10156264396065016_1482863882240328900_o.jpg

Looks Good

7 hours ago, SirenRed16 said:

You mind sponsoring my build? Would love a whipple on mine lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I have less than 2k miles on the motor.  I am very interested in the Edelbrock bolt on kit but I havent gotten that far out yet.  I am a heavy right footed driver....Need big brakes 1st !

21 minutes ago, Jbowl said:

I have less than 2k miles on the motor.  I am very interested in the Edelbrock bolt on kit but I havent gotten that far out yet.  I am a heavy right footed driver....Need big brakes 1st !

I need brakes also. Any brand you like. I'm interested in the Wilwood TX6R. and you can get them from Wilwood in custom powder coated colors. Only $2k not bad. 

Archived