16 minutes ago, frankinbus said:

Hey Phill We can do this just watched your video a shit load of times ,

I think i don't need a hmi box , we just come from under seat (usb) to input side of front double usb , come out from out going side to brown plug on front that feeds the console box , that picture i sent you of my  (vais xm)  plugged directley under seat works fine. still have car play ,

So i should order those usb cables unless you have them 

So i'll just need your power up wireing and the upgrade plug for wireless gharging pad ,

IMG_4960.JPG

I had this same thought me and scottnaz were going back in forth about this. Scott What ever happened with your usb issue?

Edited by zikronix

30 minutes ago, manniel127 said:

What if i don’t want to run the extra USB and 12 bolt plug? I’m going to install some rocker switches in their place. 

Then you just don't hook those up. In that case I don't think you'll even need the harness

10 hours ago, Nasty said:

Then you just don't hook those up. In that case I don't think you'll even need the harness

Sorry, I didn’t finish my post. But you answered thanks. Only reason I would need it if I wanted to run the LED light right? 

Hi Phil,

I have a 2017 Silverado LTZ 4x4 and I’m upgrading to the full center console upgrade and I would like to purchase your PnP Harness please. Thanks! 

Edited by Lsufan03