Hey guys - So I’ve had one member already who had fitment issues with my harness. He had the variant 23-pin X314 connector instead of the 16-pin X314 Connector like shown in the beginning of this thread.

I do not have provisions right now to support this version, so it is very important to know which connector you have under your seat.

This is the variant 23-Pin connector that my harness does NOT support at this time.

1826f5551f8ce6361b25fa8f48d8b521.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's what I found today[emoji17]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Okay, this is fantastic!  I just picked up a 2018 Silv crew, and plan on ordering the center console kit tomorrow.  What connections do I need to confirm, in order to make sure this plug/play harness works?

i took some stuff apart, and grabbed photos from behind the 110v/cig plugs, glove box, and under jumpseat.  Does any of this matter, or am I waiting to see what plug type the new console comes with?  Thanks so much for the help.

83968A07-70CF-408F-A07F-2E1EBBB662E5.jpeg

• Like 1

Okay, this is fantastic!  I just picked up a 2018 Silv crew, and plan on ordering the center console kit tomorrow.  What connections do I need to confirm, in order to make sure this plug/play harness works?

i took some stuff apart, and grabbed photos from behind the 110v/cig plugs, glove box, and under jumpseat.  Does any of this matter, or am I waiting to see what plug type the new console comes with?  Thanks so much for the help.

83968A07-70CF-408F-A07F-2E1EBBB662E5.thumb.jpeg.45d2f2b7c50bea0cd9c898ff19dd1e4c.jpeg
The wires for the jump seat were under my passenger seat, I had to remove the bolts with a t50 torx and tilt it up from the rear to unplug the jump seat wires.

Thanks Jay!  Did you get yours all sorted out?

I’ll tilt up the passenger seat tomorrow, to see what I can find.  I noticed that the jumpseat wire went under the passenger seat, but assumed it just circled back and plugged in to the module under the jump.

Is the hookup under the passenger seat the connector I need to confirm for use with this plug/play harness?

Thanks Jay!  Did you get yours all sorted out?

I’ll tilt up the passenger seat tomorrow, to see what I can find.  I noticed that the jumpseat wire went under the passenger seat, but assumed it just circled back and plugged in to the module under the jump.

Is the hookup under the passenger seat the connector I need to confirm for use with this plug/play harness?
Yes, both my wires were under the passenger seat, one was the 26 pin connector (which I'm waiting on pgamboa to make) and the other one is for the the USB, I currently have my center console installed, I have use of the 110v and one 12 volt, i did remove the wiring harness from my jump seat, if all else fails I could re-use it and everything would work but the interior light and exterior USB.

• Like 1

83968A07-70CF-408F-A07F-2E1EBBB662E5.thumb.jpeg.45d2f2b7c50bea0cd9c898ff19dd1e4c.jpeg

You don’t want to mess with these connectors.

This is what it would look like.

98c62b9779b6d28c1a1e2e083ac5858d.jpg

487d069a4d4770a5ba5dfb923815e3c8.jpg

On 12/26/2017 at 9:30 AM, Frank Jr said:

Make sure it's the floor console you like. they have different trims. So what ever vin you give them will be the trim that came with that truck. They will give you part numbers and you will order what you need. There was a couple other items I had to order for this console so make sure you ask them if you need anything else. I paid $839.66 for everything new. But I have a 2017. When ordering parts do not put in your vin number. leave blank

Just bought a used console off eBay. Has the wood trim side panel. If anyone would like to do a strait up trade for silver. Let me know. Or where to purchase one.

7 hours ago, znh001 said:

Just bought a used console off eBay. Has the wood trim side panel. If anyone would like to do a strait up trade for silver. Let me know. Or where to purchase one.

There's different wood grain trims. 2 days ago I just bought a wood grain kit for my truck I believe it has 75 pieces. Just really stickers in a way. You can order the silver trim top or order the go over factory stickers.

Hi. I’m interested in the harness. How can I buy it? Also do You sell the entire center console too? I’m ready to buy it. 
Shoot me a email for better response [email protected]
I bought my center console from a salvage yard for $150, I was lucky enough to find one with the exact trim peices that match my door trim, check car-parts.com

On 12/13/2017 at 11:35 PM, pgamboa said:

Jump Seat to Full Center Console Retrofit 
Plug and Play Harness by PGAMBOA

For those of you looking to swap your Jump Seat to a Full Center Console, I now have a Plug and Play Harness for this upgrade!  This long awaited - PnP Harness will allow you to EASILY perform this upgrade.  NO cutting or splicing needed!

Center Console - Plug and Play Harness is $125 Shipped to lower 48.  For Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada, please PM me for a quote.

Since there are several versions and configurations of center consoles and truck trim levels, I feel that I have covered a majority of the configurations that are out there.  There will be several assumptions on the ability to perform this upgrade and I’ll try to be as detailed and comprehensive as possible.

Please see the different USB Cable configuration diagrams at the end.

Assumptions:

- 2014-2015 Center Consoles will have different USB Cable requirements than 2016-2017 AND will have different USB Hubs.  The PnP Harness should be compatible, but you MUST verify the connector under the passenger AND the front of the console!  Since this is a custom product, there will be NO REFUNDS on it.

- Center Console MUST have its factory harness intact and not modified.

- Connection under the Passenger Seat AND Front of Center Console must look exactly like the diagram.  There is a variant X314 Connector under the seat, so yours MUST match in order for this harness to adapt. 

- Additional GM USB Cables must be purchased separately (based on your console year) to get USB Hubs functional.

- Wireless Charging - Wireless Charging became available on 2016 and 2017 consoles.  If you are looking at adding a Wireless Charging Lid to a 2014-2015 Console, please PM me for requirements.  Also, there are known issues with 2016/2017 Consoles with the Wireless Lid and charging iPhone 8 and iPhone X Phones.  There are workarounds for this that require some form of modification to the charging module.  You can also swap the module for a 2018 Module that DOES charge iPhone 8 and iPhone X phones.  Please PM me for questions on specifics.

- Your truck MUST have an existing 110V AC Outlet AND (1) - 12V DC Cigarette Lighter Plug as you will be reusing those.  My PnP Harness DOES NOT add the 110V AC Outlet if you don’t already have it.  However, I CAN add an additional 12V DC Outlet connection if needed.

- USB Cable connections will come from your HMI (Behind the Glove Box).  You MUST verify that you have the USB Ports available, otherwise, your USB Hubs will not work correctly.

- This PnP harness DOES NOT add any Car Play, Apple Play, or Android Play functionality.  If your truck did not already come with it, you will not gain it.
With this PnP Harness, you ***should*** have ALL the components in your console functional.

Those options include:

Front of the Console:

• Front - Left USB Hub (Dual USB - 2016/2017or Triple USB Hub 2014/2015 - Uses my Plug and Harness AND a USB Cable from the HMI
  • Front - Left 12V DC Cigarette Lighter Outlet - Uses existing connections (truck must be equipped.  If not, I can custom add this if needed)
  • Front - Right 12V DC Cigarette Lighter Outlet -  Uses my Plug and Play Harness
  • Front - Right 110V AC Outlet - Uses existing connections (truck must be equipped)

Inside Storage Compartment:

• Inside - Left 12V DC Cigarette Lighter Outlet - Uses my Plug and Play Harness plugged into the front main 42-Way Connector
  • Inside - Right USB Hub - Uses my Plug and Play Harness plugged in the front main 42-Way Connector and USB Cable
  • Inside - LED Lamp - Uses my Plug and Play Harness plugged into the front main 42-Way Connector
  • Wireless Charging Lid (2016-2017 only) - Uses my Plug and Play Harness plugged into the front main 42-Way Connector

Rear of the Console:

• 12V DC - Cigarette Lighter Outlet - Uses my Plug and Play Harness plugged into the front main 42-Way Connector

THERE IS A LOT TO CONSUME HERE, SO PLEASE PM IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ON THIS.  I WANT ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND ALL THE REQUIREMENT FOR THIS RETROFIT BEFORE PURCHASING.

36c4ae3d906ca20d091752c035025969.jpg

2d1fe48b1a860d65b288301255a90a92.jpg

bdcb6022704f30a3172eba5cddc1aa35.jpg

b90505fb30863f0ce59a90b99f60b2c8.jpg

dc54b9338950721e4bc7fb302ea42f56.jpg

Could you point it out where and parts number for the full console? And I’m interested in the harness too if u could sell me the whole console with harness and brackets will be really nice too 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Could you point it out where and parts number for the full console? And I’m interested in the harness too if u could sell me the whole console with harness and brackets will be really nice too 

I don’t have any plans to stock the consoles at this time. I do all this during my free time and not able to hold inventory.

As for what you’ll need...you’ll need a PnP Harness from ONCE you confirm the the type of connector you have under your seat. It seems that 2014 trucks may have a variant 23-pin connector instead of the 16-pin connector.

At this time, I am having extreme difficulty finding this 23-pin connector and don’t have a solution if you this under your passenger seat.

If you want to move forward with purchasing a harness. Shoot me a PM. I just got back from vacation and backlogged with filling those orders first.

Thanks!

***2014*** Trucks!!  It seems that there is a correlation on the variant 23-pin connector popping up on 2014 Trucks.  If you have a 2014 Truck and looking to perform this upgrade, PLEASE verify the connector under the passenger seat.  I have a couple of members already that have my harness in hand but learned they have a 23-pin connector.  I don't have a solution for this as I am having an extremely difficult (maybe even impossible) time finding it.  If you you have the jump seat out with its harness, and its the 23-pin variant, I may be able to provide a solution if you are willing to send my your jumpseat harness so I can harvest the connector.