60k mileage service

I have a 2013 5.3L Silverado z71. the truck has 60k miles and wondering what needs to be replaced at this mileage. I do tow trailers every now and then, but overall I'm easy on the truck. just need to know a maintaince list like what fluids to replace. also how often should you replace the pct valve?

if it hasn't been done already, consider the following if you plan on keeping the truck a long time

Some of these might be better done at the 70/75,000 mile service

- Tranny Flush

- Front/Rear Differential, and transfer case

- Brake Fluid

- Coolant Flush

your manual should have that information ,but at 60k the transmission fluid and filter is priority  also depending on the climate you live in matters alot too being very hot or dusty conditions differential lube or brake fluid in the last post is not as important unless there's been a failure or contamination engine coolant is a good idea to change and replace thermostat too those trucks will last a long time if properly maintained so your thinking ahead

• 1 month later...
you only service fuel injectors by buying top tier fuels and adding a good fuel additive such as BG44K or Chevron Techron every now and then. 

What’s the recommend schedule for using BG44? Every 10k miles? 20k?
My 2017 has 11k, but I’ve yet to add any cleaner to the fuel. I do run top tier fuel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Archived