Early Christmas

Sean3565

I got an early Christmas present today. I have been wanting a tool box for my truck for a little while but it seems like everything around here decided to die at on time, first my home A/C then my garage door opener then my PC. Anyway I put the tool box on the back burner but my sweetie told me to get dressed after breakfast that she wanted me to go somewhere with her and that we needed to drive the truck. So we ended up at Tractor Supply and she told me to pick out the tool box that I wanted. The main thing that I wanted in a tool box was that it be low profile. It is coated with the same stuff that is in the bed, I think it looks pretty good!

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

I do not know who actually manufactured the box but several of the boxes that they had in stock were damaged, some slight and some major. I said something to the guy working there and he said that it is a big problem. I assume it is happening in transport. Where I work we do not accept damaged goods and it goes back on the truck. With that being said anyone looking to purchase one, I would suggest inspecting it closely.

Reviews of that box scared me when I looked it up. Would it be strong enough if someone sat on the lid?

I have stood on mine no issues it’s sturdy. My previous self was 225lbs.

Ryan B.

Archived