My first late model pickup

b4tn

Hey all, I pick up a dark gray 2015 Silverado LT Z71 today.  She is fully loaded with convenience package and in like new condition with 32k miles. 

Its not my first truck.  Whenever I return home I drive my dads 2001 Silverado.   As I teenager I drove around in a flame orange 2WD 1979 GMC Sierra all through highschool and as a young adult I drove a 1975 4WD GMC Sierra lifted on 34's with a stroked SB 400. I miss that truck!  For the past 9 years I have been driving a 2010 Jeep wrangler JKU lifted on 35's with full armor and goodies to play in the rocks.  I ended up with a boat this summer and the jeep just didnt cut it for towing.  I have been itching to get back into a truck again and now that I am getting older and the winters are getting colder I wanted something that was better for work commuting, towing, family friendly, and still have some utility capabilities so in comes the new silverado.  I am going with I will not be modding this one.  This one will stay stock.  Or at least thats what I am promising myself.

• 2 months later...

Archived