Denali headlights on SLE yukon

Hello everyone, i am new to the fourms and i am sure this has been discussed before in other threads , My question is if i bought the the denali headlights will they work on my regular sle model?
I swaped my regular bulbs with LEd ones and i hate how they look and they are worst then the regular ones I can’t see shit anight.

Thanks in advance :)

16 yukon xl sle  

• 11 months later...
Hello everyone, i am new to the fourms and i am sure this has been discussed before in other threads , My question is if i bought the the denali headlights will they work on my regular sle model?
I swaped my regular bulbs with LEd ones and i hate how they look and they are worst then the regular ones I can’t see shit at night.

Thanks in advance clear.png

16 yukon xl sle  

Do you mean the entire HID headlight assembly? They will physically fit, but won’t just plug and play. The issue is the PWM (pulse width modulation) signal on the low beam circuit. It makes the HID ballasts rapidly turn on and off.

I’ve installed them on my SLT and love them.

There are two ways to go about it:

1. Have your BCM programmed and do some wiring (move circuits at the BCM, UEC) along with adding a circuit or two in the forward lamp harness.

2. Use a custom relay harness like I did.

I should be able to make one for you. PM me. It’s been a while since I installed mine and I would need to make sure the parts can still be sourced.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2018 at 9:36 PM, cmatt said:

Do you mean the entire HID headlight assembly? They will physically fit, but won’t just plug and play. The issue is the PWM (pulse width modulation) signal on the low beam circuit. It makes the HID ballasts rapidly turn on and off.

I’ve installed them on my SLT and love them.

There are two ways to go about it:

1. Have your BCM programmed and do some wiring (move circuits at the BCM, UEC) along with adding a circuit or two in the forward lamp harness.

2. Use a custom relay harness like I did.

I should be able to make one for you. PM me. It’s been a while since I installed mine and I would need to make sure the parts can still be sourced.

I’ve been thinking about doing this. I know a lot of guys use a retro fit kit, but I really want a plug and play projector for either LEDs or HIDs. Sounds like the Denali projector housing should fit right in to my SLT.. 

I’ve been thinking about doing this. I know a lot of guys use a retro fit kit, but I really want a plug and play projector for either LEDs or HIDs. Sounds like the Denali projector housing should fit right in to my SLT.. 

Yes, the headlight assemblies will swap right in. That’s exactly what I did on my SLT. A relay harness is needed so the factory HIDs will function properly.

• 2 years later...