I have a 2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 lt . tough country leveling kit .but really did not lift level . still drops about 1 inch lower in front . could I put 35 inch tires safely on this truck . was looking at fuel rims and toyo tires. any help would be great . I be leave that the truck comes stock with 17 inch tires and rims .  are toyo tires ok .if I remember they are quite pricy . but what isn't these days .

I am not sure what the offset is on the wheels you are looking at but I have ran  35 x 11.5 tires on a rough country 2.5" leveling kit and stock wheels. Your going to have to cut a good bit of your wheel liner off so you don't scrub with normal turning. with my stock wheels I did still rub the sway bar at full lock. 

not sure what you mean by "safe" but it is possible with modifications to the wheel liner. 

I am not sure what I meant by safely either. I just must of miss spoke. just looking for something taller a bit wider than stock . just don't want to have to start cutting up my truck . I think the stock rims are just to plain looking .like something a bit more stylish . what are stock tires on this truck 265 or 275 .would not even know how to talk tire and rims never did this before. always just typed in stats of truck on different web sights and they talk about what is standard on these trucks. how does one even determine what he would kike 33s,35s, . a sales man or woman would just sell you what you asked for . I guess I am just going into it blind .so that's why I posted my question. bob v.  

you really don't have to cut that much off the fender liner, its not noticeable unless somebody sticks there head in there and looks. the best thing to do is go to topic labeled 2014+ leveling kits and see what rim/tire set up other people are running and see what you like. you can google what rim offset is, that will give you a better explanation then me sitting here trying to explain it. 

I too used customoffsets.com when deciding wheel and tire packages. Awesome site, that helped me find what offset, and tire size I could run without running or trimming. I always believe you get what you pay for. Toyo tires are pricey but worth it. I put some Atturo tires on mine because they looked good and we're cheap, but we're garbage.

://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/27176/2014-chevrolet-silverado-1500-fuel-coupler-leveling-kit

This was my previous pickup setup on their website

Archived