Guys, 

I have no idea what’s going on. I posted about this back in September, but nothings changed. 

Little back story- I had my battery go dead in September. I thought there was a parasitic drain causing it, so I started taking fuses out to stop the drain- but turns out bad battery. I replaced the battery and even in single digit temps for a week she doesn’t go dead. Woohoo, one problem solved, another one arises.

At completely different and random times, my speakers start to cut out. Like there’s a short in every one. It was fine for a month and came back a couple days ago. It seems to happen most when brake is pressed and turn signal on. It starts out sounding almost like static and then eventually, it kinda cuts out all together and I can’t hear music, turn signal, nothing. It almost sounds like there’s a short. But here’s the weird part- if/when it’s acting up, I can put it in park and turn the key off and it’s completely normal again. Music sounds fine. I have no idea even where to begin to diagnose this problem. The worst part is it’s random and intermittent. I can never get it to duplicate. Any ideas at all fellas?

Archived