Forward object alarm Wiring Harness/ Fog light harness Details

Good afternoon,.

I have a 2015 GMC 2500HD SLE. The truck didn't come with the factory fog lights so I am trying to install them. I ordered the forward object alarm wiring harness (GM part #23261394) which was found to be the harness providing power to the fog lights and object sensors on the front bumper. My ultimate goal is to try and power the fog lights through the factory harness and headlight/fog light switch on the dashboard.

The harness arrived and now I need to find out where the harness plugs into the vehicle. I have attached a photo of the harness and was hoping that someone with a GMC2500 with factory fog lights could do me a huge favor. Could someone please take 15 minutes to peek under your truck and follow the fog light wires out and locate where the harness connects to the truck? I would greatly appreciate it. I tried to find an empty spot, but didn't have much luck.

Thank you in advance.

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

Edited by bonk1313
add photos

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey folks I’m trying to source the retaining clip for the same connector that is circled in the picture. This clip attaches to the bumper and the connector slides onto the clip. I know that the retaining clip comes as part of the harness from GM and they don’t sell it separate. Hoping there is a vendor that makes these. Any help is greatly appreciated

Edited by Hulk_Silverado