How do you like your 2017 (or newer) Sierra?

Hi there,

I work for GMC The Magazine and would be interested in hearing from a few satisfied owners of a 2017 (or newer) Sierra. Please tell me why you like it and what your favorite features are.  Also, with your permission, we may look at using your comment (and perhaps a photo of your vehicle) in an upcoming issue. 

Thanks!

Steve Krause

GMC The Magazine

Troy, MI

I work with guys that have Dodges and Fords, I get to brag to them all the time how much power I have with my 6.2 and how good of gas mileage I get compared to their trucks. I also have the best looking and most comfortable truck of the big three.

14 hours ago, Stevek364 said:

Hi there,

I work for GMC The Magazine and would be interested in hearing from a few satisfied owners of a 2017 (or newer) Sierra. Please tell me why you like it and what your favorite features are.  Also, with your permission, we may look at using your comment (and perhaps a photo of your vehicle) in an upcoming issue. 

Thanks!

Steve Krause

GMC The Magazine

Troy, MI

Cut me a deal, and I'll gladly trade my 2015 with the great headlamps for one, and send my review:P

I upgraded to a 2017 from a 2006 back in June of '17. Since then, I've put on about 20k miles and have been quite pleased with this truck.

I like how it drives, rides and feels, as well as the looks. I like the built in trailer brake system, the DIC, the 8" touch screen, the HVAC system and the storage cubbies. It's been pretty good on fuel so far and has decent power from the 5.3.

I traded in a 2013 Sierra SLE for a 2017 Sierra SLT. It was a definite upgrade in many ways, but I liked the old one. It does everything I want, and I'm comfortable doing them. Both trucks were and are dependable, efficient, feature rich, and good looking. I receive compliments all of the time.

traded my 2014 silverado for a 17 sierra , first GMC, I have had 7 chevys over the past 20 years, i love this truck, the fit and finish seems to be better than the chevys, the ride is great. just seems like it is built better than the chevy's i have had in the past, i'm sold if and when I buy another truck it will be a GMC   

5a5a0fa3dcf3b_newtruck.thumb.jpg.017249fd87d6ace19d719b4b124051bf.jpg

Hey Steve - I’m not pandering, but I traded my 2WD ‘16 for my 4WD ‘18 and am real happy with what I’ve long regarded as the best-looking truck on the market.   Bonus:  my wife really likes it too!

On 1/8/2018 at 10:25 PM, FIREBLADE74 said:

I love the smooth car like feel. It’s power is great, too much to name.

My truck is fantastic!

Fireblade, we would

On 1/13/2018 at 9:59 AM, Boardmember said:

Hey Steve - I’m not pandering, but I traded my 2WD ‘16 for my 4WD ‘18 and am real happy with what I’ve long regarded as the best-looking truck on the market.   Bonus:  my wife really likes it too!

Boardmember, glad you like your 2018.   What else do you like about it?  I work for GMC The Magazine and would be interested in including your comments in the next issue if you are OK with that?  Also, would you be willing to snap a photo of you and your vehicle? We would include that as well.  If so, you could send the photo to my email address. I can send the address to you in a personal message.  Thanks!

Archived