Almost level/ larger tire/ stock rim

Got a 17 Redline, CC, Standard Bed Z71 with 6.2. I've decided to "Almost level it, and add a larger/better tire, and not a "P"! I've decided against the P after this light snow we just had/ no weight in the rear, and hassles of backing up on a gravel driveway. Yes, I know a few hundreds pounds in the back would have made it better. What I've come up with is:

Bilstein 5100 in front ( set on 2nd knotch)

Bilstein 5100 in rear

Stock 20×9 Redline Rims

KO2's or Nitro Terra Graplers in 275/65r20 or 305/50r20s. I "think either tire will fit (based on measurements for individual web sites) with the widest being 11.4 

I'm hoping for "NO Rub" PERIOD! So I'm willing to go down to a smaller size tire. I don't want to go any higher. 

I've read, researched, talk to people, but.... I'm still unsure if what I want to do is possible in the manner I want to do it! If I'm wrong, steer me down the right road. It would be appreciated!

I have 305/50/20s on a 2” RC level with no rubbing, you should be fine with that size at the highest setting on the 5100s, not sure about any lower, but you will still have decent rake even at the highest setting. I love the 305 wides, has a great stance, but it does kick up a lot of junk onto the running boards and fenders, so if you’re on a lot of gravel I might go with the 275s you’re looking at to save your paint, but that’s my 2 cents. Congrats on the new rig, those redlines look sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been dealing with gravel for years?, my driveway is "Brown pea gravel"! I grew up in Gary, In, only son, and my father didn't shovel snow...period. When I left in 74, I swore that if I ever had a house, I wasn't shoveling snow, been here in Va since 88, have kept my word?, I don't even "own" a snow shovel! I'd rather pay for "paint"!

Archived