New 2019 Silverado video

I was searching for the latest information on the new Silverado and I came across this video on one one posted recently on Youtube........few things I noticed is that there is that the sunroof looks slightly larger, wheel well liners that lines the entire wheel well, And there is NO actual tail gate handle??

This truck looks a lot better than in the photos that gm released!!

The truck looks a lot better in that video than it does in the few pictures that have been released by GM. I'm interested to see what it looks like with a color matched bumper

Power latching tailgate?  Its gonna work like a power gate on a Traverse/Tahoe/Equinox where you push the touch pad and it unlatches the gate.  I would be expecting a possible key fob operated tailgate then.   

23 hours ago, Buckshot556 said:

Thank god they changed the wheel well liners to somthing easier to clean and better protects frame.  Can't wait to see the new trucks in person to see if they're still waxing the frames instead of painting them.

Yeah because the wax they have put on the frames have cause so many failures and rusting :rolleyes:

Tyler

I really liked most of what I saw. Especially the Trail Boss! Hopefully it's available with a 6.2..or something even better.
I don't care about the diesel. A 3.0 really? It should have been around 4.5 liters at least.
Love the dual exhaust styling for sure although it shouldn't have been located under the bumper.
I like that the interior is similar to the current models.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Archived