I'll try to post a video later.  It happens when going over rough surfaces and is getting louder and louder.  Anyone experience/solve this?

my truck is also making a noise, that I think is similar to this. Ever figure anything out? Its pretty damn annoying haha

It was difficult to find but most of the controls in the overhead, Sliding window garage opener and interior light switch were loose so were rattling. May not be your problem but putting it out there.

I have found a couple annoying rattles in the dash of my 17 crew. I found the "most" annoying one inside the passenger fuse panel compartment. Made it sound like it was resonating thru the whole dash. There is a fuse block/wiring harness square plastic thing in there, Jammed a peice of cardboard in there and good to go. A new rattle has just started towards the drivers side....haven't found that one yet lol

I can't find the source. I'll have the dealer fix it. It's constant now and driving me nuts.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

my 2017 silverado does the same thing when i make a sharp right turn, sounds to me theres something sliding  in center of the dash near stereo. I would make a sharp left afterwards don't hear it. I have a post on here about this and i done evreything as others said. Like drive in 2wd mode. Can't remember the others but no luck. Again it sounds like plastic on plastic sliding to me, maybe a wire connection not zip tied?

Well yesterday I figured it out. The closed the door and heard the noise outside of the truck for the first time. Played around in the engine bay and the lower battery bracket bolt was 90% backed out. Tightened it up and it's 100% gone.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

On the back of the kick board (you'll have to remove the kick board) on the drivers side footwell is a metal plate. its literally held into place by PLASTIC rivets.  I've had this issue in my 08 and my 16.  Both were solved by removing that metal plate. Idk what its purpose its, but neither truck fell apart, nor did they squeak after I removed them.