Live Chat & Watch Chevrolet Introduce the 2019 Silverado Live HERE

Zane

2019-Chevrolet-Silverado-Reveal-04.jpg

Zane Merva

Executive Editor / Publisher, GM-Trucks.com

1/13/18

Chevrolet will live stream its official introduction of the next generation 2019 Chevrolet Silverado tonight at 6pm (Saturday, January 13th, 2018). Join us here to discuss the event as it unfolds live. I've embedded the live stream into this thread so it's easy to find and watch. See you here tonight!

EDIT: Now that the stream is over, check out an overview of the eight trim levels that the 2019 Silverado comes in.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Gorehamj said:

I'm in and would like to thank Chevy for timing this launch as a perfect way to settle in ahead of the football game (and hockey game)

Here’s to hoping for a Pats loss

Chevy's press release said the event would start at 6 but the live stream says 6:30. 6:30 it is. We're here and waiting. Beer in hand. 

13 minutes ago, Zane said:

Chevy's press release said the event would start at 6 but the live stream says 6:30. 6:30 it is. We're here and waiting. Beer in hand. 

Guess I need to fire up the Ninja

1 hour ago, Ky Belser said:

I want the hood scoop option ( just for looks) without having to buy a diesel or even on a 1500 .

Me too, except I want it to be functional with a fire breathing dragon under the hood (ZL1/LE pkg.) pushing an all wheel drive train available on all cabs especially on the RCSB. If not, its just the same ole same ole...just different bends and creases.

Archived