Here's A Photo Of Every New 2019 Chevy Silverado Trim With Features

Zane

16 hours ago, adamj2121 said:

Pretty sure it is regulation that it has to be turned off on ever start up. If the customer could choose to permanently disable it then the benefits achieved by autostart-stop could not be factored into EPA testing. Dumb, I know. A tuner could disable it and hopefully Range or someone will make a plug in device that can deactivate AFM and autostart-stop.

Search YouTube for the disable of the Ford start stop, it's not hard.  

1 hour ago, adamj2121 said:

The Ram interior has one major flaw: rotary shift knob. 

As much as I try I cannot embrace that technology, I could not buy a Ram for that reason alone, as silly as that may be. I do agree though, the Ram interior looks good and promises to be good on paper. I will reserve final judgement until both trucks are released and fit, finish, and feel can be observed in person.

I'd rather have the rotary dial than the console-mounted Ford and Toyota shifter.  It just takes up too much room and blocks my drinks.  

1 hour ago, amxguy1970 said:

Haha, ok someone is just grasping at straws that aren't there... You do realize that the only models with rear vents not on the floor were the higher end models with the center console in the F150 (as well as the other brands) right? If you buy a work truck that comes with the benches you aren't getting rear vents but floor vents under the seat which just so happens the GM trucks have on the floor as well. There are zero issue of heat problems in the back of the cab of the GM trucks, I live in Texas, I know.

Do you even understand how cooling and efficiency work? That beloved cooled air that is coming out of the rear vents are warmer and move at less volume than the front because of how far they travel and where. It is much more efficient to cool an enclosed space with large front vents blowing strong cooled air to the back at the set temp than losing 10,15,20+ degrees and air speed as it passes down the floor soaking up heated air from under the truck then going back up 7 feet form where the air originated. The rear vent are excellent at cooling the knee though! The vents add a level of perceived luxury but are limited in their actual function. Unless they added a separate blower or cooling components like the SUV/CUV's they just aren't that great.

Lost sales, wow I can't stop laughing at that; I bet that was the number 1 survey complaint item on actual work trucks that they get feed back from.

Tyler

The Ford XL crew cab with the $200 console option gets the rear vents. Say want you want but even cabin cooling is in demand in the hotter climates.

Stopped at the donut shop this morning and just happened to catch the Sierra being covered up here. I didn't realize it was the GMC until I asked the driver why the Silverado was still camo covered even sheet they released it. He said" this truck hasn't been released yet" so of course I said "oh it's the Sierra huh?". He didn't actually say it was but from what he didn't say and his expression I would bet on it. Maybe I'll see them around again soon. If I had to guess I'd say it's the new All-Terrain. 94023818092ed9ef296337cc2320bc07.jpg9307166bd4297d1b84742d4c2c35bf6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 1/14/2018 at 10:44 AM, Payton34 said:

This is a high country interior with digital gauges which the current high country/Denali come with.

Actually you can't get the digital gauges in the current Silverado in ANY trim (not even HC).

And the magnetic ride shocks can only be had in the High Country with the High Desert package (which is only offered on a crew with shorty bed).

Hopefully GM changed this limited options approach by offering 8 different variations of the new truck.

A luxury car with the image (AND UTILITY)of a truck.  

Tyler

Yup.. that’s exactly where a lot, not all, of the truck market is heading. Myself included. I want utility AND luxury.

They still make plenty of the lower trim trucks, but the higher end luxo-trucks are very popular AND profitable so they’ll continue to chase the market. If they can charge $50-70k for a high end truck and sell the hell out of them, you can bet they’ll keep producing decked out high end trucks. That’s where the big profits live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got this feeling that your going to see a second or a twin panel moon roof in the Sierra, after watching several videos and I realized in video and photos its a space in to the roof in the headliner perfectly like a rectangle  shape just the size of front moon roof right up over the rear seat area. Its appears to be a location for second moon roof!

Also GM wouldn't let everything new get released with the Silverado so I'm guessing they left a few new for later.

What I refereeing to can be seen 2:14 I this video

Edited by silveradonationfan15

21 hours ago, adamj2121 said:

Pretty sure it is regulation that it has to be turned off on ever start up. If the customer could choose to permanently disable it then the benefits achieved by autostart-stop could not be factored into EPA testing. Dumb, I know. A tuner could disable it and hopefully Range or someone will make a plug in device that can deactivate AFM and autostart-stop.

My Grand Cherokee could be disabled by unplugging the wire that said the hood was not latched.  After several iterations the bell would stop but the light would stay on. At least that's what someone said on the Jeep forum.  I just turned it off every start.  Just got into the habit like buckling the seat belt.  No big deal. I  did hear that Jeep was going to take that option away.   Can't confirm.   That would be a deal breaker for me. Stop Start is annoying at best.  Kinda like having a 6th grade soccer team in the back seat. ?

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:48 AM, Payton34 said:

I just watched this video of all the Ram features and they def have the better 2019 truck.  The Ram isn't impressive at all on the outside but the interior and tech underneath are far beyond Chevy.  I have only owned GM trucks but after the disappointing 2019 Chevy I think when I am due for a new truck in 3-4 years it isn't looking like another GMC.  Unless they do an emergency mid cycle refresh around 2021ish and it fixes the interior.

Ok I agree with you...That Dodge Ram is nice!  I can't believe I said that.  I love the interior features.  My truck is used mostly for family trips, so all the tech and storage - SELLS ME.  I'm gonna wait a little longer to see what GM does.

On 1/14/2018 at 7:06 AM, rjpoog1989 said:

I’ve been wondering what that knob is for. Maybe different modes, like Jeeps selecterrain?  That’s something I’ve wanted to see in the new gm trucks.

THe knob is for tow haul and looks like selectable drive mode like they have on the crossovers this video shows the tow haul symbol on the knob and what looks to be a checkered flag. Maybe off road drive mode. 

On 1/15/2018 at 2:05 PM, michigan2500hd said:

Stopped at the donut shop this morning and just happened to catch the Sierra being covered up here. I didn't realize it was the GMC until I asked the driver why the Silverado was still camo covered even sheet they released it. He said" this truck hasn't been released yet" so of course I said "oh it's the Sierra huh?". He didn't actually say it was but from what he didn't say and his expression I would bet on it. Maybe I'll see them around again soon. If I had to guess I'd say it's the new All-Terrain. 94023818092ed9ef296337cc2320bc07.jpg9307166bd4297d1b84742d4c2c35bf6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'll give you $20 to go rip the camo stickers off of it and snap some pics. I wonder how far you could get before they chase you off.:smash:

• Haha 1