Intake tube

Yeah i want to do just a tube too but have never tried yet to see if a MIT tube from an older truck would fit.  The clutch fan would be the issue with the 1/2 ton variant mit's from the 13 and older trucks.  I plan on doing e fans on my HD one of these days as they HD Suburbans have them and not the trucks... then an e fan tube should fit fine lol.

Yeah i want to do just a tube too but have never tried yet to see if a MIT tube from an older truck would fit.  The clutch fan would be the issue with the 1/2 ton variant mit's from the 13 and older trucks.  I plan on doing e fans on my HD one of these days as they HD Suburbans have them and not the trucks... then an e fan tube should fit fine lol.
I did a efan on my 01 suburban and regretted it. No gains, waste of time and money

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cmysstailights said:

I did a efan on my 01 suburban and regretted it. No gains, waste of time and money

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Lol.  I have converted 5 trucks now and every one of them was better than before.  A/c works better... doesn't cool off while idling in the winter.... freer revving.  Using the oem gm fans and the factory harness makes it an easy painless transition.   Clutch fans are cave man garbage in this weight class.  That said I really just like being able to idle my truck for hours in sub -30 without a temp drop... since that's my life this mod makes everything better.

Edited by SierraHD17
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...