NEW TO GM-TRUCKS

tuckin22

Hey Guys!!! New to the GM-TRUCKS forum. Not new to the forum and gm world though. Cant seem to keep many of them long. Just picked up a 2015 Silverado 1500 LTZ. The 2014-present body style has been one of my favorites thus far. This is my second one of the same year. I have had a 2015 2500 Silverado High Country diesel.

Have browsed and been a member of many other GM forums but this is the first that I have heard of this one. Phil can actually be thanked for that. I had come across one of his youtube videos and love what he is doing. I love factory style customization to no end. I am probably going to do all of his mods if possible for my year.

Anywho, here is a picture of what I picked up. I had the thing for two hours and ordered a set of AMP steps and put them on already. However, after coming across Phil's videos I would really like to try and put the Denali steps in instead. This truck does not appear to have the same options in the fuse box as the '16's do, so not sure if it is a possibility. If it can be figured out then I may consider trading someone steps.

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2018 at 10:16 AM, tuckin22 said:

Hey Guys!!! New to the GM-TRUCKS forum. Not new to the forum and gm world though. Cant seem to keep many of them long. Just picked up a 2015 Silverado 1500 LTZ. The 2014-present body style has been one of my favorites thus far. This is my second one of the same year. I have had a 2015 2500 Silverado High Country diesel.

Have browsed and been a member of many other GM forums but this is the first that I have heard of this one. Phil can actually be thanked for that. I had come across one of his youtube videos and love what he is doing. I love factory style customization to no end. I am probably going to do all of his mods if possible for my year.

Anywho, here is a picture of what I picked up. I had the thing for two hours and ordered a set of AMP steps and put them on already. However, after coming across Phil's videos I would really like to try and put the Denali steps in instead. This truck does not appear to have the same options in the fuse box as the '16's do, so not sure if it is a possibility. If it can be figured out then I may consider trading someone steps.

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

Welcome, same boat had the amp steps didn’t love them and went with  the 16 Denali Steps. I attempted Phil’s route but having a 15 that proved to not work, with the missing wiring in the fuse block. If you check out the thread on the tri steps. I got them partitaly working for now, after the winter I am going to get back to them a bit more. Love the truck by the way!

Archived