Skimped on interior

It all looks great to me. I don't really care about a fancy interior.  I don't like the swoosh on the side though. It looks so feminine and I think it was totally the wrong design move. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the mild refresh. I love the interior in my 14, and they kind of gave it an updated look. Sure, the RAMs interior is nice to look at, but I don't see myself living with it everyday. I like a simple, functional interior, not the cockpit from a jetliner. 

What I'm reading on here tells me Ram may continue to increase market share.  I need to see and sit in the trucks before I can pass judgement. Now that pickups cost the same as a small house, it's important to chose carefully and buy the one that suits you best. Choice is a good thing and it pushes the companies to improve. Interior is important, but there are many factors that enter into my final decision on what my next truck will be. 

I like the current interior, so I'm glad they didn't change it too much.  There's nothing wrong with sticking with what works.  What they did change a lot was the center console, and I agree that change was a bit of a mistake.  The current one is much more usable it seems from pictures at least.  We'll have to wait and see from real world reviews once they are available.

Archived