Which trim do you want to get?

Zane

Choose your favorite 2019 trim level  

443 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would guess that the Diesel will be offered in most all trim levels - but for sure the LTZ and High Country and probably the LT and maybe one of the Trail Boss.

Hard question to answer as we don't know know what features will be available in each trim.... If going by looks alone, then that's a different story.... With that being said, I would lean towards the RST or whatever other lower level trim the 6.2 is available in..Not interested in a High Country

I really wish GM would give up ALL the details soon... I would really like to know how custom they can be configured.... I really wouldnt mind a Custom Trailboss with the 6.2 but thats highly doubtful....Im willing to bet that the 6.2 will be reserved to the LTZ and HC like the K2

It makes me wonder...in the GMT-900s ..the 6.0/6.2 was only available in the LTZ at first then in 2010 they made it available in the LT trim until 2013..Then the K2 comes out and its only available in the LTZ/HC for all 5 years of it...what gives??

It is almost pretty early to tell because its unknown on what options each trim  would get for options, For example LTZ Z71 model was my favorite 2016-18 model. Now this model is gone, LTZ is what I would probably have to get in order to get full leather heated and cooled bucket seats, all black interior, sunroof and few other options I wants such as 360degree camera, Heads up display, safety package... The Trail Boss with the 2" lift and its Z71 which was every truck I ever had is, This is what wins me over on the trail boss, This model does come with optional heated and cooled cloth seats and with a sunroof according the display at GM head quarters. IF THERE WAS ONLY WAS A LTZ TRAILBOSS!!

I am curious on 3 items, first one is how would the towing mirrors look like? I figuring its going to be like the old GMC Kodiak, long narrow vertical mirrors.

Second I wonder if GM is going to offer a twin panel sunroof? This was my favorite option in the f-150 and new ram, I guess It may be possible when the sierra comes out.

Third I wonder the space between LTZ and High Country models going to be filled with a ZR2 Silverado? Basically a Trail Boss with Multimatic shocks, different front bumper, hood scoop, electronic rear locking differential, ect? It does seem very possible

Archived