I'm new to the forum. I have a 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500. It has 35,000 miles. I bought it used. I'm having a issue with moisture building up on the inside of all my windows. I live in Ky. Winters arent terrible here. I've done research and can't find anything. Dealership said it was a leaking antenna, they replaced it and it's still doing it. I don't smell antifreeze, my carpet isn't wet so I believe it's the heater core. Has anyone had this issue? Or any idea of what my problem is? 

I'm new to the forum. I have a 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500. It has 35,000 miles. I bought it used. I'm having a issue with moisture building up on the inside of all my windows. I live in Ky. Winters arent terrible here. I've done research and can't find anything. Dealership said it was a leaking antenna, they replaced it and it's still doing it. I don't smell antifreeze, my carpet isn't wet so I believe it's the heater core. Has anyone had this issue? Or any idea of what my problem is? 

I think I saw somewhere that there was a change to the cabin fresh air flow in the ventilation control calibration. It might be a tsb or it might have just been production change. It increased the amount of fresh air entering the cabin to help control cabin humidity. You might also check to make sure the a/c evaporator compartment drain isnt plugged or blocked.

Good luck!

M.

Archived