Did we get a sport button ?!!!!!

f8l vnm

42 minutes ago, 2009GMC said:

2019-Chevrolet-Silverado-014.jpg

what is the second to last toggle switch below center stack. Sunroof? Rear window?

The 120 volt power accessory switch. Ok I see what your looking at. I thought someone said the power running boards. Actually it does look like a window in the pic on the switch. The one at the auto show had the one for the running boards. 

55 minutes ago, Jeffro19 said:

The 120 volt power accessory switch. Ok I see what your looking at. I thought someone said the power running boards. Actually it does look like a window in the pic on the switch. The one at the auto show had the one for the running boards. 

I meant the switch next to that with the up down arrows. The last switch is blank

Close up from a high res pic Chevrolet Media released (High Country interior). Shows "N" on top rotary know button. Assuming this is for putting transfer case into neutral?

Capture.thumb.JPG.c0c72febb32333f69e27d1881801af6e.JPG

Captured from TFL YouTube video (High Country model at show). Doesn't appear to have "N" on top rotary knob?

Capture_TFL_video.thumb.JPG.15e03b76c72c4312158fbcadeab064aa.JPG

Another YouTube shot. This time on a LT Trail Boss model from auto show. This knob appears to have a trailer icon on the left and racing/checker flag icon on the right but no "N".

youtube_capture.thumb.JPG.0c8872ffd507db2855726ed6796988e7.JPG

Gone_fishing: nice pic assortment.

The knob is maybe different drive modes. Towing, sport, off-road, etc. 

I bet the N is just a light like in previous generations you have to press a combo of 2wd 4wd buttons to put the transfer case in N

looks like adaptive cruise control buttons at bottom (finally!)

8 hours ago, 2009GMC said:

Gone_fishing: nice pic assortment.

The knob is maybe different drive modes. Towing, sport, off-road, etc. 

I bet the N is just a light like in previous generations you have to press a combo of 2wd 4wd buttons to put the transfer case in N

looks like adaptive cruise control buttons at bottom (finally!)

Since that seems to be the lighting control area. I bet the +/- buttons control the dash lights intensity. Not cruise control.

I too noticed one high country interior had the "N" on the knob and the other didn't. As well as the other high country interior one with the "window" switch and the other without. Also, around the center stack on the radio controls, doesn't it seem like somethings missing in the middle of the track skipping buttons? It's just blank..that can't be right. I'm thinking GM has features they haven't even fully implemented yet, and hopefully, we'll be hearing about it when the Sierra is announced.

On 1/19/2018 at 4:08 AM, mkward72 said:

Since that seems to be the lighting control area. I bet the +/- buttons control the dash lights intensity. Not cruise control.

You’re right. I’m just excited for adaptive cruise control that’s long overdue on GM trucks. Same with blind zone alert. GMT900 SUV’s had it but none of the trucks. 

Archived