New Black Rhino wheels.

Got some new wheels on my 2017 Silverado Z71. I recently upgraded the stock tires to Falken Wildpeak AT3s stock 265/65/18. Today I upgraded the wheels as well. I went with Black Rhino Mozambique Rotory Forged 18s. I got them in the factory 18x8.5 with a +20mm offset. Let me know what you think. The black lug nuts are on the way. I am going to order black Chevy bowtie center caps as well.

BR 1.jpg

15 hours ago, Gorske said:

Got some new wheels on my 2017 Silverado Z71. I recently upgraded the stock tires to Falken Wildpeak AT3s stock 265/65/18. Today I upgraded the wheels as well. I went with Black Rhino Mozambique Rotory Forged 18s. I got them in the factory 18x8.5 with a +20mm offset. Let me know what you think. The black lug nuts are on the way. I am going to order black Chevy bowtie center caps as well.

BR 1.jpg

Look great with the color, how do you like those Falken’s?

Just now, 15SierraAT said:

Look great with the color, how do you like those Falken’s?

Love them. I have about 2500 miles on them now. Sand, mud, and snow they have done great. Ride is a little bouncy from the stock wheels but that is expected coming from the stock all season tires. Now I'm just seeing how they will wear. I would recommend them for sure.

3 minutes ago, Gorske said:

Love them. I have about 2500 miles on them now. Sand, mud, and snow they have done great. Ride is a little bouncy from the stock wheels but that is expected coming from the stock all season tires. Now I'm just seeing how they will wear. I would recommend them for sure.

I’ll have to give them look I’ve always stuck to the duratrac’s and BFG for the Michigan winter’s but If I go to a larger tire those might be the way to go.

1 minute ago, 15SierraAT said:

I’ll have to give them look I’ve always stuck to the duratrac’s and BFG for the Michigan winter’s but If I go to a larger tire those might be the way to go.

I was going to get the Duratrac's but the tech at Discount Tire recommended the Falkens. Saved about 250 dollars going with the Falkens and I love them.

1 hour ago, Gorske said:

I was going to get the Duratrac's but the tech at Discount Tire recommended the Falkens. Saved about 250 dollars going with the Falkens and I love them.

I remember seeing the difference in price it was quite substantial, having 20” rims doesn’t help either LOL

8 minutes ago, 15SierraAT said:

I remember seeing the difference in price it was quite substantial, having 20” rims doesn’t help either LOL

Yeah that does not help lol.

Archived